|Mirror [#1]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 5.pdf||40,958 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 5.pdf||46,557 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Suzuki Piano School - Volume 5.pdf||43,496 KB/Sec|
Suzuki Piano School, Volume 5 includes newly recorded audio performed by internationally renowned recording artist Seizo Azuma.
The contents have changed to include Romantic pieces: Schumann's "About Foreign Lands and People" and Chopin's "Waltz in A Minor." Daquin's "The Cuckoo" has been moved here from Book 6. Schumann's "First Loss" and "Siciliana" as well as J. S. Bach's "Prelude in C" have been permanently removed.
* Für Elise, WoO 59 (Beethoven)
* Old French Song, from the Album for the Young, Op. 39, No. 16 (Tchaikovsky)
* Invention No. 1 in C Major, BWV 772, from 15 Two-Part Inventions (J. S. Bach)
* Sonatina in F Major, Anh. 5, No. 2 (Beethoven)
* About Foreign Lands and People, from Scenes from Childhood (Schumann)
* Sonata in C Major (Allegro con brio; Adagio; Allegro), Hob. XVI/35 (Haydn)
* Waltz in A Minor, Op. posthumous (Chopin)
* The Cuckoo (Daquin)