|Mirror [#1]||How to Become A Dragon Slayer - Dragon Age II Unofficial Video Game Guide & Walkthrough.pdf||34,237 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||How to Become A Dragon Slayer - Dragon Age II Unofficial Video Game Guide & Walkthrough.pdf||36,998 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||How to Become A Dragon Slayer - Dragon Age II Unofficial Video Game Guide & Walkthrough.pdf||28,425 KB/Sec|
This enormous guide to Dragon Age II contains a walkthrough of all the missions in the game. The description of each quest consists of consecutive steps which you will have to complete during it, including the possible endings. Numerous hints suggest how to behave during conversations with NPCs and how to win battles.
The quests in the game as well as in the guide have been divided into 5 main categories:
1) Main plot quests are those which you have to complete for the story to move forward. It's worth to mention at this point that the campaign consists of a prologue and 3 long acts. Upon completing the last main quest in a given act, you will be automatically moved to the next part of the campaign.
2) Rumours are small mission connected with unlocking main and secondary quests.
3) Secondary quests are of second-rate meaning. They are usually highly complicated, however completing them isn't required for advancing in the campaign.
4) Companion quests are all sorts of mission connected with the individuals joining Hawke's team. These can be both long trips with certain characters as well as easy missions consisting of talking and delivering presents.
5) Side quests are mainly small errands, consisting of finding and delivering items or eliminating a given group of enemies.
Guide is enriched by over 90 location maps, helpful in finding important places, characters or items.
Best Video Game Guides by http://guides.gamepressure.com/