|Mirror [#1]||The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Strategy Guide.pdf||40,994 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Strategy Guide.pdf||21,178 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Strategy Guide.pdf||47,530 KB/Sec|
Released in 1992, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, introduced SNES gamers to a whole new story that took place in the kingdom of Hyrule. This handheld sequel, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds continues this tale – while bringing some unique new elements to the fore as well as fully immersive 3D environments.
Inside our detailed guide:
- The secrets to beating every dungeon (and boss) with incredible ease.
- Locate all of the hidden items (such as the Pegasus Boots).
- Find all 24 Heart Pieces (including that annoying Octoball one).
- Rescue all 100 MaiMai's and your rewards for doing so.
- Fully upgrade your sword with all four hidden Master Ore pieces.
- Topple the Treacherous Tower with ease and earn those secret weapons!
- How to use StreetPass to fight mysterious ShadowLinks!
- Unlock the game's deepest secrets and Easter Eggs.
- Screenshots with extra tips to give additional help.