|Mirror [#1]||Essential Oils for Everyone in the Home: 250 Aromatherapy Blends for Acne, Skin Care Lotions, Perfumes, Mosquitos, Air Freshener, Bath Bombs, Dogs and the Home.pdf||37,157 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Essential Oils for Everyone in the Home: 250 Aromatherapy Blends for Acne, Skin Care Lotions, Perfumes, Mosquitos, Air Freshener, Bath Bombs, Dogs and the Home.pdf||23,495 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Essential Oils for Everyone in the Home: 250 Aromatherapy Blends for Acne, Skin Care Lotions, Perfumes, Mosquitos, Air Freshener, Bath Bombs, Dogs and the Home.pdf||34,108 KB/Sec|
Are you new to the world of essential oils and seeking answers to your myriad questions?
Questions such as the best essential oils to use, the best essential oil diffusers to get, essential oil recipes to start with, then seek no further.
This is a comprehensive aromatherapy and essential oils guide for beginners.
This book "Essential Oils for Everyone in the Home", which is the the six book in the "Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Beginners Guide" series, aims to enlighten you on: What essential oil is all about, What essential oils are made of, Why they do what they do, The benefits of using essential oils, Basic recipes you can begin with to start your journey in the world of aromatherapy, Exciting essential oil blends, and The many different uses to which essential oils can be put.
This book contains: Over 250 Essential Oil Blends and Recipes:
• For treating ance and acne scars, and reduce its reoccurrence to a minimum;
• For a healthy and vibrant skin, smooth and glowing skin, anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatment;
• For healthier hair, improving the lustre of your hair, promote faster and richer hair growth, organic hair conditiiners for both dry and oily hair, and deal with dandruff;
• For making therapeutic massage oils for dealing with sore muscles and joints, romantic massages, and for mental clarity;
• For making alluring and mesmerizing natural perfume oils, sprays and solid perfumes that will boost your confidence.
• That are safe and healthy for use on your pets as simple organic shampoo, flea and tick chaser, and calm anxious and excited pets;
• For making refreshing and rejuvenating bath bombs and bath salts;
• For making air fresheners that bring in that fresh outdoorsy country scents and aroma;
• For making mosquito and flea repellents so that nothing comes between you and your summer evening adventures;
• For making natural and organic home cleaning soaps, detergents and disinfectants free of any form of non-degradable biochemicals.