|Mirror [#1]||The Polynesian Tattoo Handbook.pdf||23,137 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Polynesian Tattoo Handbook.pdf||28,609 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Polynesian Tattoo Handbook.pdf||50,539 KB/Sec|
This book by the creators of TattooTribes.com takes the readers by the hand through the meaningful beauty of Polynesian tattoos, in a clear and easy to read way that helps understanding many traditional symbols and how they can be used to create a custom personal piece.
The book is beautifully crafted for easier consultation and a more enjoyable experience and it features:
- List of symbols and their meanings.
- Quick reference to find the right symbols for the desired meanings.
- Positioning the elements.
- Step by step creation process.
- Live examples and case studies.
- How to deal with names
- A lot more!