|Mirror [#1]||Fundamental Kotlin 2nd Edition.pdf||32,587 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Fundamental Kotlin 2nd Edition.pdf||47,283 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Fundamental Kotlin 2nd Edition.pdf||27,746 KB/Sec|
- Concise, drastically reduced code boilerplate
- Safe, impossible to get an NullPointerException
- Versatile, it is general-purpose programming language
- Interoperable, we can use existing JVM libs and frameworks.
A team at JetBrains (creators of IntelliJ Idea) developed Kotlin, an OSS language with an army of external contributors.
Kotlin’s benefits over Java are:
- It is Java-compatible language
- It compiles at least as fast as Java,
- It is safer than Java
- It is more concise than Java
- Reduces codebase significantly when compared to the same code written in Java
This is the second edition of the Fundamental Kotlin book. It upgrades Fundamental Kotlin book and brings us fresh examples of Kotlin programming language. Hope you will enjoy it!